Enjoy a delightful smoothie bowl with your little ones!
Dr. Pooch’s Piggy Smoothie Bowl is loaded with healthy ingredients like frozen fruit and yogurt that kids will love! It’s super easy to make. Just blend, pour, and top with fresh strawberries to create some silly designs that your family go cray-cray over.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries frozen
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup strawberries fresh
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips melted
- Combine frozen strawberries, Greek yogurt and honey together in a blender. Divide into mix into 4 small bowls.
- Slice fresh strawberries and utilize them to make a pig face.
- Add melted chocolate chips to a glass flat bowl and wait for it to cool down. Once the melted chocolate cooled down, cut the tip from one corner. Use the chocolate to make the pig’s eyes, nose, and other fun parts of the pig’s face. Serve with love!