Oatmeal is full of nutrients and such a wholesome simple breakfast that kids love. As parents we know that there are days that a plain bowl of oatmeal just won’t cut it.
When those troublesome days occur, we make Oatmeal Foxes!
It’s fun! It’s colorful! It’s a great way to integrate fruits into their breakfast. Oatmeal Foxes are gluten/egg/soy/dairy-free and most importantly, it’s kids-approved yummy healthy breakfast! If your little one is allergic to nuts, simply replace the almond slices with nature’s wholesome sunflower seeds.
It’s a great way to start the day with creativity, imagination, and nutrition. Your little one will be smiling ear to ear with joy and excitement!
- 1/2 c. gluten free certified rolled oats
- 1 1/4 c. nondairy milk
- 1 blackberry for the nose
- almond slices
- 3 banana slices
- 3 tbsp of organic peaches
- 1 almond or 4 sunflower seeds
- Place the oats and nondairy milk together in a small saucepan and bring to a slight boil. Stirring often, simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed according to your preference.
- Assemble fox shape into a bowl of oatmeal and serve with LOVE.